13 May 2008

Quiet time

Things have been rather quiet on my side as there is a big gap in our calendar right now. I have one Swiss National race coming up on the weekend then three 1.2. ranked International races in Italy on 1, 2 and 8 June. Other than that I have to wait until July before some serious racing kicks off again.
Initially I was rather irritated about this big gap, especially as I had some decent form and wanted to do something with it. After a while I have managed to turn things around though and am now pretty glad that I can take this break from racing and get ready for the second half of the year. After all, once things get serious in July I will need the energy!
 
Now I just have to find somewhere to escape to in order to do a little training camp. Preferably on my own or with someone who speaks English :)

2 comments:

Gianni said...

come on over to Ireland..spare room ready.

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Congratulations on your win! When are we going to see your national champions jersey? Good luck in your next races.